We are so excited about our partnership with CozeeCoo! When you sponsor a CozeeCoo, you will be providing a family with a much more comfortable recovery who otherwise wouldn't be able to afford it.
Recipients are selected through our application process.
CozeeCoo™ is designed to safely and comfortably hold a baby's hands away from their face while still allowing for movement in the arms and legs. The CozeeCoo™ can be worn while sleeping, diaper changing and in car seats. It's made from 100% certified organic (GOTS®) cotton from the fabric to the sew-in interfacing, threads and labels.
- Tampering with surgical healing sites such as for cleft lip and palate procedures, cochlear (hearing) implants, heart surgery, etc.
- Tampering with pediatric medical devices such as ngtubes (feeding tubes), endotracheal tubes (breathing tubes), vital signs monitors, oxygen saturation monitors, IVs, long lines, orthopedic braces, NAM devices, etc.
- Intentional scratching and rubbing due to eczema (atopic dermatitis, contact dermatitis...), allergies, hives, Hand Foot Mouth Disease (HFMD), healing wounds, etc., which can lead to additional injuries and infections
- Interrupted sleep due to the urge to scratch, touch medical devices, healing sites, of the Moro Reflex (startle reflex) and the need for a snug embrace that can mimic the womb
- Hair pulling due to Trichotillomania
- Thumb sucking side effects such as dental malocclusion (misalignments), speech impediments and skin irritations
- Blanket swaddling side effects such as overheating, heat plus friction which can make conditions like eczema worse and hip dysplasia (hip dislocation)
CozeeCoo™'s Additional Benefits:
- Allows for movement in the arms and legs, which can support muscle development and motor skill development
- Hypoallergenic (free from: nickel, rubber, latex, toxic dyes or substances, bleach, formaldehyde and fragrances)
- Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS®) certified 100% cotton fabric
- Product is lab tested to meet the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) safety requirements
- Can be worn safely and comfortably in a car seat
- Can support skin to skin bonding with the open chest and leg areas
- Can be comfortable for bottle feeding and/or breastfeeding for both the caregiver and baby
- Naturally stretches with knitted interlocking loops
- Adjustable snaps, which are convenient for diaper changing and teething by allowing the baby to just reach their mouth
- Hand grasping can still be done through the fabric to hold and play with toys, and teething rings.
If you would simply like to purchase a CozeeCoo please visit CozeeCoo directly on their CozeeCoo™ Homepage